Manta AG 20
Details & Promotions
The most compact of the Manta series, this pack has an added zip front pocket with mesh organizer and works best for day long adventures.
• Anti-Gravity™ Technlogy: This lightweight, bodycontouring suspension literally allows the user to move as if they don't have a pack on. Seamless suspended mesh from the shoulder blades to the lumbar/hipbelt region disperse and balance the load.
• AirSpeed™ suspension provides a stable, highly ventilated fit
• New BioStretch™, ventilated harness is cool and comfortable
• Full hipbelt keeps pack stable and transfers load effectively
• Integrated raincover for all-weather protection
• New direct zip access hydration sleeve with HydraLock™ frame
• Wide panel access to main compartment
• Zip access sunglass pocket with protective embossed fabric
• Stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
• Roomy zippered hipbelt pockets provide quick secure storage
• Stow-on-the-Go™ feature quickly secures trekking poles
• Magnetic sternum buckle for quick access to the reservoir bite valve
• Helmet attachment loop
• Dual side compression straps
• Hydraulics LT 2.5L Reservoir included in all models
• Zip front pocket with mesh organizer
• 70 x 100D nylon shadow check
• 600D poly
• Dimensions: 22h x 12w x 13d in./ 55h x 30w x 33d cm.
• Volume: 1220 cu.in./ 20 L
• Weight: 2.62 lb./ 1.19 kg.
• 6 ounces
• 0.18 kg.