Our stealthy Atom Sling carries your daily load with all the comfort of a backpack, the convenience of a shoulder bag and the ergonomic, low-profile performance of a courier's tote. The Atom's teardrop shape keeps the pack right behind your shoulders where it stays out of the way when you're moving through crowded streets and subways terminals. When you need to grab something from your pack, the single-strap design lets you simply rotate the Atom to your front for quick access to your kit. The large zippered main pocket has mesh and stretch-woven pockets inside (also zippered) to organize small items. A convenient zippered pocket on the shoulder strap has a soft lining to protect your valuable electronics, and adjustable buckles provide lash points for any extras on the outside. Breathable 3-D spacer mesh pads the shoulder strap and back panel to wick moisture, dry quickly and increase ventilation. For biking and hiking, an integrated waistbelt keeps the pack close to your torso. Made from 450-denier 100% polyester (58% recycled), with a 450-denier 100% polyester (56% recycled) base. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
• Strong, lightweight recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Teardrop shape positions load behind the shoulders
• Single-strap design makes getting to your things simple – just spin it around front
• Zippered main pocket has internal zippered mesh pockets
• Convenient zippered pocket on the shoulder strap is lined to protect valuables
• Body: 7.5-oz 450-denier 100% polyester (58% recycled) plain weave. Base: 7.85-oz 450-denier 100% polyester (56% recycled) ripstop. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Mesh pockets: 100% polyester. Both treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• 297 g (10.5 oz)
• Made in Vietnam.