Patagonia Reversible Down Sweater Hoody - Baby's
Reversible Warm Hoody.
Warmth, protection, fun style, the right fit – you can’t ask for more than the REVERSIBLE Down Sweater Hoody by Patagonia this fall, winter and spring. Get your little one comfy in 700 fill power recycled down, reclaimed and the best heat-trapping insulation out there. The shell fabric is lightweight, windproof and treated with a Durable Water Repellent protection for coverage in light rain and snow. The hood stays in place and the front zip has a chin garage for a no-chafe fit. Zip handwarmer pockets puts the toast on cold fingers.
- 700 fill power down insulation
- 100% reclaimed from down products
- 100% recycled poly weave shell
- 100% recycled mini-ripstop lining
- DWR finish on shell & lining
- 3 panel fitted hood
- Full front zip w/garage
- Reflective zip pulls
- 2 zip handwarmer pockets
- Spandex hood, hem, cuff bindings
• Material: Print shell: 2.2-oz 100% poly plain weave. Solid lining: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled poly mini-ripstop. Insulation: 600-fill-power Traceable Down (duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked). Shell fabric certified bluesign approved
• Weight: 218 g (7.7 oz)