Retro Pile Jacket - Boys
Easy-Wearing Retro Warmth.
The Patagonia Boy’s RETRO PILE Jacket is a warm, stylish, and easy-wearing sweater-jacket made from ultra-soft 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling. This fleece delivers warmth that stands up to serious chill. Patagonia designed it with flat-seam construction throughout, reducing bulk and minimize chafing when worn against bare skin. The hip-length and full front zipper provide coverage and versatile wearability. A stand-up collar seals in warmth. Raglan sleeves enhance your child’s mobility and provide comfort when worn under their backpack. The pockets are lined with warp-knit brushed mesh fabric and feature easy-to-grab web zipper pulls. This fleece coat is also Fair Trade Certified sewn, meaning the people who sewed it were paid a fair wage for their labour.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester
- Warm double-sided solid shearling
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk
- Full-length zipper
- Hip-length jacket
- Stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility
- Zippered left-chest pocket
- Two zippered front pockets
- Spandex trim on cuffs & hem
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Body: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling. Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh. Fabric is certified as bluesign approved.