Insulated Snowbelle Pants - Regular - Women's
Durable Insulated Multi-Purpose Pants.
January’s temperatures do their best to try and freeze you in your tracks but the women's Insulated SNOWBELLE Pants by Patagonia will keep you forging on. Supple and warm, they keep the heat turned up with a compressible layer of stay-warm-when-wet Thermogreen insulation, held in place with a soft internal lining that wicks and glides smoothly. The durable shell is made from an H2No Performance Standard 2-layer, 100% polyester micro-twill fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Durable Water-Repellent finish for burly storm performance. Thigh vents act like thermostats to control your inner temperature, gaiters keep out the snow, and tough scuff guards offer additional leg protection.
• H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester
• Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) finish
• Thermogreen insulation
• Moisture-wicking brushed tricot lining
• Adjustable elastic tabs customize fit
• 2-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
• Webbing loop on rear yoke
• Snow gaiters
• Tough scuff guards
• Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh
• Two zippered handwarmer pockets
• Concealed RECCO reflector