When Big Mountain sport demands a Big Mountain ski jacket, the Women’s Khroma GTX is the answer. Engineered from recycled 70D GORE-TEX® Pro fabrics, it is the new benchmark for ultra-tough off-piste ski shells.
The Women’s Khroma GTX Jacket is tailor-made for deep winter powder. Constructed from a hybrid of new 70D GORE-TEX® Pro Most Rugged and Most Breathable recycled fabrics, it delivers waterproofing of 28,000mm HH for prolonged exposure to hostile weather, as well as extreme breathability to shift the sweat when skinning or bootpacking a steep incline. It also features plenty of ski-ready internal pockets for your goggle and essentials, as well as a pass pocket on the left arm. To keep the wind and snow at bay, there’s a removable powder skirt, a raised wind collar, a helmet-compatible hood and adjustable cuffs with an internal gasket.
With its combination of robust, air-permeable fabrics and its range of premium ski-ready features, the Women’s Khroma GTX Jacket has all the protection, toughness and practicality you need for big-powder backcountry escape.
Features: • YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
• Ski helmet compatible hood with 2 way adjustment
• Hybrid of new GORE-TEX® PRO membranes (Most Breathable reinforced with Most Rugged) provide enhanced levels of both comfort and toughness.
• 2 external hand pockets using YKK® Aquaguard Zips
• 2-way fully venting pit zips using YKK® Aquaguard Zips
• Internal ski specific pockets
• Removable powder skirt & inner snow cuffs
• Fully adjustable cuffs with internal gasket
• Fully adjustable hem
• Centre Back: 76cm / 29.9" (Size 12)
• Main Fabric: Recycled 70D Gore-Tex Pro (Most Breathable), 160g/m²
• Reinforcement: Recycled 70D Gore-Tex Pro (Most Rugged), 160g/m²
• Composition: 100% Recycled Polyamide with ePTFE membrane and 100% Polyamide Backer
Find answers now or talk to one of our specialists.