Men's Electron Down Jacket
Details & Promotions
190g/7oz (size Large) of 800FP European Goose Down provides exceptional levels of warmth and features a small-volume helmet-compatible hood. Key technical features include YKK® VISLON® zips throughout, elasticated stretch woven cuffs and a zipped internal security pocket.
The Electron Jacket is designed for cold weather climbing and mountain use, however with high levels of comfort and packability, it is suitable for day-to-day winter use.
• Pertex® Endurance outer fabric
• Nylon ripstop inner
• 800FP European Goose Down (190g/7oz in size L)
• Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
• Stitch-through midi-baffles on torso, back and hood
• Stitch-through mini-baffles on sides and arms
• Helmet compatible hood with wired peak
• YKK® Flat VISLON® front zip with insulated zip baffle
• 2 YKK® Flat VISLON® zipped hand pockets
• 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
• Elasticated stretch woven cuffs
• Hem drawcord
• Stuff sack
• Weight: 500g (Size Large)
• Fit: Regular
Pertex® Endurance : Coated water resistant, downproof, windproof and breathable fabric.Hydrostatic head 1000mm.
Hydrophobic down : Rab® Hydrophobic Down offers the following benefits: Absorbs less water – Dries faster – Retains loft – Fluorocarbon free
VISLON® : Zippers are made of injected plastic elements, such as polyacetal resin and are much lighter than metal zippers of the same size. Rich element colour variations are created by formulating the colour pigment during the injection process.