Men's Positron Down Jacket
Details & Promotions
The Positron is designed with box-wall construction on the torso, back and hood, and a stitch-through construction on the sides and arms to increase mobility and comfort. With 275g/10oz (Size L) of the highest quality 800FP European Goose Down, the Positron offers levels of warmth suitable for up to 6000m. Key technical features include a large helmet-compatible hood, YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® waterproof zips throughout, and a stuff sack.
The Positron is designed with a regular fit to accommodate multiple layers underneath.
• Pertex® Endurance outer fabric
• 100% Nylon ripstop inner
• 800FP European Goose Down (275g/10oz in Size L)
• Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down
• Box-wall construction on torso, back and hood
• Stitch-through construction on sides and arms
• Helmet-compatible hood with face baffle and polymer peak
• YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® 2-way front zip with insulated baffle
• 2 YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® hand pockets
• 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
• Velcro adjustable cuffs
• Hem drawcord
• Stuff sack
• Weight: 650g (Size Large)
• Fit: Regular
Pertex® Endurance : Coated water resistant, downproof, windproof and breathable fabric.Hydrostatic head 1000mm.
Hydrophobic down : Rab® Hydrophobic Down offers the following benefits: Absorbs less water – Dries faster – Retains loft – Fluorocarbon free
VISLON® AquaGuard® : YKK’s water repellent zipper type for the “AquaGuard” series, is a polyurethane laminated tape on a “VISLON” zipper. CONCEAL® is an invisible zipper where you can’t see the element.