Comfort Plus Insulated Mat Rectangular - Regular
Details & Promotions
• Exkin Platinum® fabric and Thermolite® insulation are combined to prevent radiant and convective heat loss
• Dual layer design ensures a level of built-in redundancy; if you do end up with a puncture in one layer of the mattress, the other layer remains fully functional
• Multi-function valve for easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
• 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
• TPU lamination process - one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry - is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present. The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues
• Comes with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap
• The Comfort Plus Insulated mats should be used right side up. A Sea to Summit logo and size graphic are printed on the side of the mat that should be up when in use
• Extended storage instructions: mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valves open.
• Length: 72 in/184 cm
• Width: 21.5 in/56 cm
• Weight: 29 oz/825g
• Packed Size: 5 x 9 in/12 x 23cm
• R Value: 5
• # of Air Sprung Cells: 596
• Air Sprung Cells: Small point-weld divided air chambers which individually absorb pressure and conform to the contours and movement of your body without affecting adjacent cells. The result is a mattress that supports you better than one with 'tubes' or 'baffles'.
• Multi-Function Valves: Patent-pending, low-profile multi-function valve allows for easy, fast inflation and deflation and enables the user to precisely fine tune the firmness of the mat-tress.
• Liquid-Extruded TPU Lamination Process: An advanced lamination process which ensures an even and durable bond of the TPU (material which makes up the air bladder) to the face fabric. This process is superior to typical 'roll-to-roll' lamination and virtually eliminates the risk of delamination.