For a limited time only
Extra 10% off SealLine for members (instead of 5%)*
Become a member ›
The Discovery Deck Dry Bag is our top-of-the-line dry bag, delivering resolute waterproof protection from day trips to expeditions, whether lashed to a SUP board, stowed in (or on) a boat, slung over a shoulder, strapped atop a car, or hanging off a motorcycle, bike, or burro
• PurgeAir™-equipped: Waterproof, air-purging valve helps the bag compress further once it’s been sealed.
• Adaptable: Adjustable carry strap and multiple lash points make it easy to carry or anchor the bag.
• Easy-view interior: Light-colored or semi-translucent interiors signifcantly ease identifcation of contents within.
• BUILT FOR THE JOURNEY: Made of rugged, ﬂexible, and fully waterproof materials designed to withstand frequent and demanding use.
• WATERPROOF: Constructed with 100% waterproof materials and tight-sealing closures to deliver protection in waterlogged environments.
• DURABLY CONSTRUCTED: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably waterproof construction compared to sewn-andtaped seams.
• OVAL BOTTOM: Stable shape won’t easily roll around; it’s also easy to store,stack, and pack.
• TIGHT, SIMPLE SEALING: Updated DrySeal™ roll-top closure makes it easier and more intuitive to achieve an optimal seal.
• PVC-FREE: Materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinylcoated materials.
• Volume: 30 liters (1831 cu in)
• Weight: 600 g (1 lb 5 oz)
• Materials: 300D 18 oz polyurethane-coated polyester.
• Dimensions: (W x L x H): 18 x30 x 55 cm (7 x 12 x 22 in)
• Closure: Updated Dry Seal dual-strip roll-down