Women's Joan of Arctic Shearling Waterproof Boots -25F/-32C
Shipping : Canada Only
Product style: srl-1702721
• 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug
• Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole
• Removable 6 mm recycled felt inner boot
• Waterproof suede leather upper
• Shearling cuff
• Seam-sealed waterproof construction
• SOREL rated: -25° fahrenheit / -32° Celsius.
• Shaft Height: 12 1/2 in.
• Heel Height: 3/4 in.
• Platform Height: 1/2 in.
• Weight: 28.5 oz / 812 g.
• Measurements based on size 7.
• Thermal rubber : Natural rubber compounds maintain flexibility and traction even in extremely cold conditions
• Outsole traction systems : Slip-resistant materials are combined with traction-enhancing and non-loading lug patterns for surefootedness in snow and ice
• Frost plugs : Frost plugs are used underfoot to increase the thermal barrier between you and the cold ground
• Thinsulate insulation : Lightweight insulation provides exceptional warmth without bulk
Founded in 1962, Sorel is one of the most well known Canadian companies. Through the years, we saw them evolve in terms of style, but what we notice the most is their consistancy towards the quality of the craftsmanship and the materials used in their products. The thing that makes them stand out from the crowd is their use of vulcanized rubber soles - which are more resistant and efficient in the harsh Canadian winter. You can't go wrong with Sorel.