Flow Smart Training base
The Flow Smart offers all the necessary features you need for a fully interactive indoor cycling experience. It connects to most popular training apps, like Zwift, Tacx and Trainerroad. And its wheel-on design allows for easy setup and storage. This trainer is the perfect winter training tool.
Securely Locked In
• Tacx wheel-on trainers are easy to setup. With two easy clicks your bike is securely locked in the trainer frame, making sure that your bike is safely fixed and doesn’t go anywhere.
Dual Material Roll
• The roll is made from two materials: a hardened steel sleeve with a soft core of elastogel. The steel sleeve prevents wear of the trainer, while the elastogel absorbs vibrations to reduce noise.
Skyliner as a Handle
• The Skyliner not only serves as a front wheel support for a natural cycling position, but can also be used as a handle for your trainer.
• Designed with a large footprint and strong materials, this bike trainer is able to withstand the most intense training sessions.
• Magnets: 6 Magnets
• Transmission: Roller, 30 mm
• Electrical requirements: 110-240 Volt
• Suitable bikes: Race, Tri & MTB , if necessary with axle skewer , 29ʺ wheel with Tacx trainer tyre
• Suitable axles: Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm. Adapters for other widths available
• Supplied with: Front wheel support , Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
• Max. power (40 km/h): 800 Watt
• Max. torque: 15.3 Nm
• Max. brake force: 45 N
• Mass inertia: 11.8kg (26.0 lbs)
• Height: 410 mm (16.1 in)
• Dimensions when folded: 565 × 410 × 245 mm (22.2 × 16.1 × 9.65 in)
• Weight:9.41 kg (20.7 lbs)
• Wireless communication: ANT+ FE-C , Bluetooth Smart open
• Control by: ANT+FE-C bike computers , Connect to computer via ANT+antenna , Smartphone , Stand alone , Tablet
• Output: Cadence , Power , Speed
• Read out on: Bike computer , Computer with ANT+ antenna , Smartphone , Sports watch , Tablet