Designed and Made Better.
The Japanese-made VG-10 stainless steel blade has great edge-retention and corrosion resistance. VG-10 was designed to handle the abuse of the culinary world, but because of its amazing characteristics, it’s found a home in the world of everyday carry. The Carter is available with G10 scales or in natural Micarta; both are fully sculpted and feel amazing in hand. The opening style uses a symmetrical thumb-disc on top of the blade, making for easy, affirmative one-handed opening. The deep-carry pocket clip is our deepest ever. It’s easily reversible (using a Torx T6, not included). If a pocket clip isn’t your thing you can replace the clip with the included lanyard insert.
Features • BLADE STEEL VG-10
• BLADE LENGTH 2.75” / 7.0 cm
• OVERALL LENGTH 6.55” / 16.7 cm
• WEIGHT 3.0 oz / 65 grams
• LOCK TYPE Ambidextrous slide lock
• BLADE SHAPE Drop point
• EDGE TYPE Straight Edge
• Partially serrated OPENING STYLE
• Ambidextrous thumb disc
• SCALE MATERIAL Machined G10, FROM Green Micarta, Natural brown Micarta
• HAND PIVOT Stainless Steel / Torx T8
• HARDWARE Stainless Steel / Torx T6
• CARRY STYLE Tip up
• CLIP MATERIAL Stainless Steel
• CLIP HARDWARE Torx T6
• BEARING STYLE phosphor bronze washers
• LANYARD INSERT Included; in the box underneath the felt insert
• DESIGNED IN Portland, Oregon
Have a question?
Talk to one of our specialists.
1 800 729-0322
Monday to Friday: 9 am to 10pm ET
Saturday: 10am to 6pm ET
Sunday: 1pm to 9pm ET
Be the first to know about our new arrivals, promotions. Get 10% to 15% off your next purchase from over 100 brands!
Thank you for joining us! Your discount code has been sent to your email address.