Men's Thermoball Bootie II
Details & Promotions
• Upper: Durable, water-resistant, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper
• PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
• Internal gaiter with adjustable drawcord
• Internal rear pocket accommodates handwarmers for those really cold nights
• Abrasion-resistant, synthetic mudguard
• Sole Unit: Injectionmolded EVA midsole/outsole
• IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber lugs for increased traction
• Weight : (½ PAIR): 11.5 oz (325 g)
• Shaft Circ: 15.5'' (39 cm)
• Shaft Height: 7.25'' (18.5 cm).
The new aynthetic alternative to down
The North Face™ developed a partnership with PrimaLoft® to offer a new synthetic alternative to down. ThermoBall™ is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional, continuous-filament synthetic insulations, the small round PrimaLoft® synthetic fiber clusters closely to mimic down clusters; trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth.
Independent CLO testing has shown that ThermoBall™ technology can offer the low weight, loft, warmth, and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics.
• ThermoBall Collection features Thermoball insulation technology
• Phenomenal warmth in cold and wet conditions
• Packs neatly into zipper pocket (not all styles pack into zipper pocket.)
• Insulates even when wet.