The North Face Apex Flex Gtx 3.0 Jacket - Women's
Apex Flex GTX.
The Women’s APEX FLEX GTX 3.0 jacket from The North Face is a soft shell design with a technical rain shell construction. A waterproof, windproof 3-layer outer membrane is backed by a soft-knit lining that delivers comfort and warmth. The result is light enough for endurance activities in precipitation. An adjustable hood offers more protection. Underarm pit-zips allow for natural ventilation. The cinch-cord lower hem tightens out chilly drafts.
- 3-Layer Gore-Tex soft shell rain jacket
- Warm-to-touch backer fabric
- Adjustable hood
- VISLON zipper + draft flap backer
- 2 covered zip hand pockets
- Inner zip chest pocket
- Underarm pit-zips
- Velcro sleeve cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Slim fit
• Ideal for Skiing and Climbing.
GORE-TEX PERFORMANCE SHELL
This fabric is designed to provide superior comfort and durable waterproof protection in a wide range of outdoor activities. The GORE-TEX® revolutionary patented membrane technology is specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability. GORE-TEX® Performance Shell fabric is used in a two-layer construction for a lighter and softer feel and in three-layer construction for a heavier-duty alternative.
• Waterproof and windproof protection
• Versatile for skiing, cycling, mountaineering and snowboarding.
GORE-TEX PRO SHELL
GORE-TEX® Pro Shell is engineered with the most rugged, highly breathable fabrics, making it ideal for extended exposure to extreme conditions. These fabrics are designed to perform at an elite level in order to meet the demands of outdoor professionals and serious enthusiasts alike. The advanced waterproof membrane used by GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric incorporates increased breathability characteristics, allowing the user to enjoy longer exposure to harsh conditions without losing vital body heat.
• Extended Durability in Extreme Conditions
• Extremely Waterproof and Windproof
• Enhanced Breathability
• Ideal for Outdoor Professionals and Serious Enthusiasts.
GORE-TEX PACLITE SHELL
Introduced in 2009, this exclusive Paclite® membrane is laminated to lightweight, strong nylon textiles to produce garments that are extremely breathable, compressible and durably waterproof. This membrane contains a protective black layer that is made of an "oil-hating" (oleophobic) polymer and carbon that allows perspiration vapor to pass through, but prohibits body oils, cosmetics, salt water and insect repellents from altering the waterproof qualities of the membrane. Extremely compressible, this fabric packs extremely small. .
• Durable Wind- and Waterproofness
• Extremely Breathable
• Lightweight, Packable and Versatile
• Lighter and Smaller to Pack Away than other GORE-TEX® Products.
• Ideal for Hiking, Cycling, Running, and other sports where weight and space are critical.