Women's Powder Guide Jacket Past Season
The women's Powder Guide jacket was designed for The North Face customer who demands premium insulation and weather protection for their day-to-day lives on, or off the mountain. Featuring a dual layer shell of premium GORE-TEX® 2L, waterproof AquaGuard® zippers and a lining of PrimaLoft insulation, the Powder Guide is going to keep you warm and dry through even the harshest snow storms. The jacket's standard fit will allow layering underneath, while its polished technical exterior allows you to wear it any destination the weather is cold.
- 80 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
- Dual GORE-TEX® 2L shell construction
- AquaGuard® zips
- Standard Fit
Hooded | Powder Skirt | Pockets
The Powder Guide jacket has an adjustable helmet compatible hood, along with a bonded four-way stretch powder skirt, which both help to provide some extra protection from the snow. It also comes with The North Face jacket-to-pant integration system. The Powder Guide comes with numerous zipper-secured pockets on the exterior and interior, which will help you safely store things like your phone, goggles, and wallet.
- Hood is helmet compatible
- Bonded four-way stretch powder skirt
- Underarm ventilation for air flow
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- Two zip-secured chest and hand pocket
- Internal media pocket and port, stretch goggle pockets
- Zip-secure wrist pocket features a goggle wipe
- Secure-zip game pocket