Women's Thermoball Traction Mule II
Details & Promotions
• Warm ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® insulated mule
• Lightweight ThermoBall insulation retains warmth in cold, wet conditions
• Durable, water-resistant, element-shedding, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper
• Stretch-gore panel integrated into the tongue for no-fuss, easy on/off
• 40% recycled rubber outsole for supreme traction
• Approx Weight (½ pair): 6 oz (172 g) based on Women's 7
• Guarantee: Limited One-Year Warranty
The new aynthetic alternative to down
The North Face™ developed a partnership with PrimaLoft® to offer a new synthetic alternative to down. ThermoBall™ is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional, continuous-filament synthetic insulations, the small round PrimaLoft® synthetic fiber clusters closely to mimic down clusters; trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth.
Independent CLO testing has shown that ThermoBall™ technology can offer the low weight, loft, warmth, and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics.
• ThermoBall Collection features Thermoball insulation technology
• Phenomenal warmth in cold and wet conditions
• Packs neatly into zipper pocket (not all styles pack into zipper pocket.)
• Insulates even when wet.
Product style: tnf-nf00clu5