Capella Regular 3 Season
Details & Promotions
• Zoned Insulation (Shingled eraLoft™ w/ sewn-through insulated bottom
• Reflective ThermaCapture™ lining for added warmth without excess weight or bulk
• ToeAsis™ Foot warmer Pocket
• SynergyLink Connectors integrate your mattress for optimal comfort and efficiency
• Heat trapping draft collar and full-length zipper draft tube
• Women's-specific differential cut maximizes loft.
• Snag-free zipper
• Cinchable hood
• External zip pocket
• Silicone DWR-Treated 20D Nylon Shell
• Stuffsack and storage sack included.
• Capella is the brightest star in the constellation Auriga and the sixth brightest star in the night sky. Its light actually comes from two separate stars.
• Warmth You Can Trust: Considering all the variables that affect how warm you sleep, we believe that providing a single number for a sleeping bag rating can be misleading. That's why we test all of our sleeping bags to the EN (European Norm) 13537 Standard. We classify our bags by the appropriate season and provide you with the actual test results to find the warmth that's right for you.
• Limit Rating: This is the temperature rating typically advertised for Men's or Unisex bags, but applies to all warm sleepers.
• Comfort Rating: This is the more conservative rating typically advertised for Women's bags, but applies to all cold sleepers.
• Weight: 2 lbs 12 oz / 1.25 k
• Fits: 5 ft 6 in / 168 cm
• Girth, Shoulder: 57 in / 145 cm
• Girth, Hip: 57 in / 145 cm
• Girth, Foot box: 38 in / 97 cm
• Packed dimension: 8 x 16 / 20 x 41
• EN Comfort: 0 C / 32 F
• EN Limit: 22 F / -6 C
• EN Extreme: -10 F / -23 C
• Fill: eraLoft™
• Fill weight: 700 g
• Liner fabric: 20d Polyester
• Shell fabric: 20d Polyester
• Zipper side: Left.