V-12 Leather Shoes - Unisex
The V-12 is made from a combination of environmentally friendly and sustainable materials.
The bovine leather comes from farms in Uruguay, a country known for its culture of animal husbandry and the quality of its leather. It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms. Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process.
• Upper in leather
• Panels made out of leather
• Logo V made of rubber
• Lining in jersey of recycled polyester
• Insole made out of EVA, recycled EVA and wild rubber
• Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest
• Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre