Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Series Medical Kit - Hiker
The must-have companion for overnight adventures, the Hiker contains carefully-selected first aid supplies to treat common on-the-trail injuries. This hiking first aid kit features essentials ranging from moleskin and After Bite® to EMT shears and a trauma pad. First aid supplies are organized into clearly-labeled, injury-specific compartments under the Easy Care™ Organization System, making it easy to find what you need quickly. The water-resistant bag has durable, semi-transparent pockets to keep the contents safe and dry and a reflective mountain logo so you can quickly find the kit in the dark. Blisters, sprained ankles, and wounds won't slow you down for long with this portable medical kit. Comprehensive yet compact, the Mountain Hiker kit is the lightweight addition to your hiking gear that prepares you and a friend for whatever you may experience during a weekend on the trail.
• Wilderness First Aid: Quick Guide: Know how to treat backcountry injuries with up-to-date wilderness first aid information in this bilingual (French and English) hiking first aid guide, edited by Christopher Van Tilburg, MD.
• Easy Care™ Organization System: Find supplies quickly with the Easy Care™ Organization System, which organizes contents by injury into clearly-labeled pockets, letting you easily find what you need at a moment's notice.
• Trauma Supplies: Stop bleeding quickly with the trauma pad to control bleeds from severe falls. Stabilize sprained ankles or strains with the elastic bandage so you can hike out safely.
• Backcountry Wound Care: Clean and close on-the-trail injuries with this medical kit, which contains quality first aid supplies like Easy Access Bandages®, EMT shears, butterfly bandages, and medical tape.
• Blister Prevention & Protection: Stop blisters before they start with moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent the hiker's #1 injury. The 14 die-cut pieces are shaped to fit common problem areas.
• Lightweight & Durable: Pack all the first aid supplies you need without weighing down your pack. This compact hiking first aid kit weighs less than 8 oz. and features a durable, water-resistant medical bag.
• Size: 15.24 cm x 8.89 cm x 12.70 cm
• Weight: 0.20 kg
• Group Size: 1 - 2 People
• Trip Duration: 1 - 2 Days
Cuts & Scrapes:
• 5 – Easy Access Bandages™, Fabric, 2.5 cm x 7.5 cm
• 5 – Easy Access Bandages™, Fabric, Knuckle
• 3 – Butterfly Closure Bandage
• 1 – Splinter/Tick Remover Forceps
• 1 – Safety Pin
• 3 – Antiseptic Wipe
• 2 – Alcohol Swab
Stop bleeding fast:
• 1 – Trauma Pad, 12.7 cm x 22.8 cm
• 2 – Nitrile Glove
• 3 – After Bite® Wipe
Wound Care / Blister / Burn:
• 1 – Wilderness First Aid Guide
• 1 – Elastic Bandage, 5 cm
• 1 – EMT Shears
• 4 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 7.5 cm x 7.5 cm
• 2 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 5 cm x 5 cm
• 1 – Non-Adherent Sterile Dressing, 5 cm x 7.5 cm
• 1 – Gauze Bandage, 5 cm
• 1 – Tape, 2.5 cm x 2.25 m
• 14 – Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped
*Adventure Medical Kits reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
**Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.