Men's Alpha AR Jacket
Details & Promotions
Strong & Light Waterproof Versatility
The Alpha AR men's jacket is a lightweight Arc'teryx shell built for climbers, alpinist, and trekkers for all-round versatility and weather protection on exposed terrain. Arc'teryx equipped it with a fully taped body made from supple and light 3-layer N40p-X GORE-TEX® Pro. Highly durable N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro provides reinforcement in critical high-wear areas. This jacket comes in a regular fit with articulated e3D for enhanced maneuverability. Even though it's tested for use in extreme conditions, the Alpha AR is more than stylish enough to handle sleety office commutes.
- N40p-X 3L GORE-TEX® Pro
- Key wear areas reinforced with N80p-X 3L GORE-TEX®
- Regular e3D fit to a hip-length
- Arc'teryx Ascent Collection
StormHood™ | Pit Zips | Hem Adjusters
The men's Alpha AR has a helmet compatible StormHood™ that is designed to move with your head and is adjustable, for optimized protection against the wind, rain, and snow. The underarms come with WaterTight™ pit zippers for ventilation that you can unzip when you’re overheated. Cohaesive™ adjusters allow you to securely fit the jacket hem and function as HemLock™, preventing it from slipping out from under a harness while you’re climbing or trekking.
- StormHood is adjustable and helmet compatible
- WaterTight™ pit zippers for ventilation
- Cohaesive™ hem adjusters also function as HemLock™
- Two RS™ Zipper Slider pleated volume chest pockets
- One internal security pocket