Men's Rico Jacket Past Season
Details & Promotions
The Goose Down Shacket
The Arc'teryx Rico Shacket is a specialised shirt-jacket lined with down insulation. It's designed to be worn for lightweight warmth in cooling cities and on clear fall days exploring mountain towns in regions like Vermont, Quebec, and Alberta. It mixes 750 fill European goose down with even lighter Polartec™ insulation, and comes with a durable nylon matte face, which has a moisture-repellent finish. Arc'teryx constructed this shacket with fleece side panels that have a stretch woven overlay, which reduces unnecessary bulk, giving it a cleaner fit as a standalone or mid layer.
- Down insulated shirt-jacket weighs 415-grams
- Lightweight yet durable matte face has a DWR finish
- Light fleece side panels with stretch woven overlay
- Regular fit
Square Quilting | Articulated | Snap Closures
Arc'teryx equipped the Rico Shacket with square quilting to minimize its down insulation shifting and to maximize lofty warmth. The sleeves are articulated for mobility and comfort. The center front closes with snaps, and the two hand pockets secure shut with hidden zippers.
- Square quilting minimizes down shift
- Articulated sleeves provide mobility
- Placket at center front closes with snaps
- Two secure hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Arc'teryx 24 Collection
Product style: arc-16116