Men's Zeta AR Jacket
Details & Promotions
The men's Zeta AR is the most versatile jacket for hiking and trekking in the Arc'teryx Traverse Collection. It's protected with a rugged N70p 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric that has GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology, making it extremely durable, weatherproof, and breathable. The backing fabric also makes it exceptionally supple, quiet, and comfortable against your skin. The Zeta AR features a trim fit that leaves rooms for light layers on cold hikes. Its articulated sleeves and gusseted underarms make this jacket extremely maneuverable for activities like setting camp on your favourite bluff or running to catch the metro during a Montreal downpour.
- 3-Layer GORE-TEX® outer fabric
- GORE® C-KNIT™ backer is comfortable and durable
- Articulated sleeves and gusseted underarms
- Trim fit, thigh length
StormHood™ | Pit Zips | Drawcord Adjustable
The Zeta AR jacket comes with a low-profile StormHood™ that has a ballcap adjuster and provides ample waterproof protection while out on the trail. Arc'teryx equipped the jacket with WaterTight™ pit zippers that allow for rapid ventilation. The waist has an adjustable drawcord for a more contoured fit, and the drop back hem is also drawcord adjustable for enhanced weather protection.
- StormHood™ is low-profile, has single ballcap adjuster
- Pit zippers are WaterTight™, vent rapidly
- Waist drawcord adjustable
- Drop back hem with adjustable drawcord
- Two WaterTight™ hand pockets
- One internal laminated zippered pocket