Arc'teryx Norvan LD 2 GTX Shoe - Women's
Color: Astral - Solus
Runs Slightly Small
True to Size
Runs Slightly Large
Lightweight, supportive GORE-TEX shoe for lasting comfort on extended trail runs.The seasons don’t stop, so running every day requires advanced protection to keep moving with comfort in wet conditions. Leveraging waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX with lighter, more comfortable GORE Invisible Fit, and built with an all-season Vibram® Megagrip outsole utilizing their LITEBASE technology, the Norvan LD 2 GTX’s progressive materials and construction make it lighter and more durable than the original without its sacrificing award-winning performance and comfort.
• Trail running performance for all day comfort on extended trail runs
• Drop (Stack): 9mm (27mm : 18mm)
• 9mm heel drop
• Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
• Ergonomically patterned 3.5mm square-shaped lugs for assured traction
• GORE-TEX provides waterproof and breathable performance.
• Strategically placed TPU film and synthetic toecap add protection for minimal weight
• Long-wearing EVA/Polyolefin midsole mitigates impact for long-distance comfort
• Single layer mesh upper is lightweight, durable, and air-permeable
• GORE Invisible Fit Technology
• Vibram® LiteBase technology and a new midsole material, 50g / 1.8 oz. have been shed while maintaining longevity and performance.
• 4mm thickness OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert
• 85% EVA / 15% Polyolefin blend
Availability: Canada Only