Arrives before Christmas
Restrictions apply, see final ordering dates by shipping region. ›
A versatile technical visor for long hikes, backpacking, trail running and mountain training, the Calvus provides sun protection and moisture management in warm conditions. The brim has a foam insert to hold its shape without adding weight or bulk. The Socora™ polyester fabric is light, air permeable, and wicks moisture, and the Spacermesh™ band wicks away moisture. An elasticized rear headband provides a secure fit without binding.Features:
• Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
• Low profile
• Breathable mesh head band
• Reflective logo
• Plastic brim with foam insert
• Elasticated rear headband
• Socora™—100% polyester, 105g/m². Light taffeta weave with 2-way mechanical stretch properties and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel moisture.
• Polydel Mesh—100% polyester, 80 g/m². A lightweight, highly air permeable, gridded knit mesh with wicking properties for moisture management.