Women's Alpha SL Pant
Shipping : Canada Only
Product style: 12162
Ultra-Light Alpine Pant
The Women's Alpha SL Pant is a super-light, extremely compatible GORE-TEX® shell pant, designed for hiking and climbing in alpine locations like the Okanagan and Northern Vermont, where conditions change rapidly. It's made with N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® technology is waterproof, breathable and exceptionally light. Arc'teryx has also equipped it with a durable ripstop face, while hardwearing N150p-X GORE-TEX® fabric reinforces critical high-wear areas. The Women's Alpha SL comes in a regular fit with e3D patterning, which helps promote freedom of movement and fits comfortably with a snug base layer.
- Pant body made with waterproof and breathable N40r GORE-TEX® Paclite®
- Reinforced with rugged N150p-X GORE-TEX®
- Regular fit with e3D patterning, trim lower leg
- Arc'teryx Ascent Collection
Packable | Sid Zips | Waist Adjusters
The super packable Women's Alpha SL is equipped with a full-length side separating system that uses WaterTight™ zippers, making it exceptionally easy to put on and take off when conditions change. The pant also has drawcords at the hem and a tuck away bootlace hook, to provide a secure, full coverage lower-leg fit. The low-profile dual waist adjusters fit comfortably under a pack, and the trim leg fit reduces crampon snags and allows for effective layering.
- Full-length WaterTight™ side zips
- Pull-on style with elasticized waist
- Dual low-profile waist adjusters
- Hem cord adjustment, bootlace hook
- Reinforced instep patch