Women's Atom AR Hood
Shipping : Canada Only
Product style: arc-14664
The women's Atom AR is a highly breathable, synthetically insulated Arc'teryx hoody. It's been designed to be warm enough for standalone use on dry days, or worn as a mid layer during cold, wet activities. It's lined with three weights of body mapped Coreloft™ insulation, which retains sufficient heat and packs small. The face is made from durable Tyono™ 30 fabric, built to withstand abrasions and while also having a moisture repellent finish. Arc'teryx designed the Atom AR Hoody in a regular athletic fit, which is complemented by articulated patterning for climbing adventures and cycling missions.
- Durable and DWR treated face fabric
- Body mapped Coreloft™ insulation
- Regular athletic fit
StormHood™ | Full Zip | Stretch Cuffs
Arc'teryx outfitted the women's Atom AR Hoody with an insulated, helmet compatible StormHood™, which is designed to move when worn over bike or ski helmets. The front zipper has a corded puller along with a chin guard and backing wind flap. The sleeve cuffs are stretch woven to fit over your gloves, and the drop back hem has a drawcord that can be tightened to seal out the cold.
- StormHood™ is insulated and helmet compatible
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Integrated fitted collar panel
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Cuffs are stretch woven
- Two hand pockets with hidden zip
- AR | High performance weather protection and materials, emphasizing versatility