Women's Atom LT Hoody
Details & Promotions
The women's Atom LT Hoody is a synthetically insulated mid layer with the thermal capacity for standalone use on summer hikes around Banff, and crisp autumn bike rides in Ottawa. This trim-fitting hoody is padded with light and compressible Coreloft™ 60 insulation, and outfitted with Polartec® Power Stretch® side panels with Hardface® Technology. This insulation blend provides wearers with the breathability, flexibility, and strength needed to master outdoor trails and commutes. Arc'teryx also designed the Atom LT Hoody with a sleek nylon outer shell, which has great air permeability and a water-repellent finish.
- Tyono™ 20 face fabric has DWR finish
- Coreloft™ 60 insulation
- Hardface® stretch side panels
- Trim-fit with articulation
StormHood™ | Full Zip | Laminated Hem
The women's Atom LT Hoody comes with an adjustable and insulated StormHood™ that has a low profile fit and manoeuvres with your head when worn over of a helmet. The full-length centre front zipper has a No Slip Zip™ technology and is backed by a wind flap. The hoody also features a laminated drop back hem, while the entire hem is drawcord adjustable, preventing cold up-drafts.
- Insulated StormHood™ is adjustable, low-profile
- No Slip Zip™ full front zipper with wind flap
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Internal zippered chest pocket
- Laminated, drop back hem is drawcord adjustable
- LT | Durable, high performance with minimalist design to achieve light weight