Women's Proton AR Hoody Past Season
The Arc'teryx women's Proton AR Hoody is the warmest option in the Proton series, offering all-round hooded versatility to provide wearers with a balance of airflow and insulation. It's designed as both a warm softshell outer and to be worn as a robust mid layer under a waterproof shell. It does this by leveraging advanced material technologies and two weights of Coreloft™insulation, to provide thermal protection, while its shell and liner allow ventilation. This system prevents vapour accumulation and lets the Proton AR regulate your comfort through a range conditions experienced in seasonal outdoor settings.
- Insulated, air permeable, softshell hoody and mid layer
- Engineered in a women's specific trim fit
- Two weights of Coreloft™ Continuous insulation
Insulated Hood | Articulation | No Slip Zip™
The women's Proton AR Hoody features a helmet compatible hood, which is insulated for warmth and is drawcord adjustable for a precise fit. Arc'teryx also equipped its design with articulated elbows and gusseted underarms, giving it the hoody patterning for high-intensity activities. The front opening is a No Slip Zipper™, which has a tooth formation that stops itself from self-opening. The zipper is backed by wind blocking dual flaps.
- Hood is helmet compatible, insulated, and adjustable
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper with dual backing flaps
- Articulated elbows and gusseted underarms
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Two chest pockets with zipper openings
- Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
- AR | High performance weather protection and materials, emphasizing versatility