Arizona Oiled Leather Sandals - Unisex
The Birkenstock Arizona is a genuine classic
An icon of timeless design and legendary comfort, the Arizona sandal has been defining style since 1973. Handcrafted for quality, oiled nubuck leather looks distinctly heritage, designed to age over time for a perfectly worn, one-of-a-kind look. Complete with legendary BIRKENSTOCK design elements, like a contoured cork-latex footbed for the ultimate in support.
• Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
• Lining: Suede
• Strap with two individually adjustable metal pin buckles
• Upper: Oiled leather is one of our favourite types of leather. Its oily waxed surface makes for a unique colour effect and develops a beautiful patina. The oily finish of our natural leather products results in colour variation, making each and every pair unique.
• Insole: Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
• Footbed material: Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
• Outsole: EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
• Made in Germany
• The footbed is designed for a roomy comfort to promote foot health
• More space for toes to move naturally
• Ensures better balance and proper foot alignment over time
On select brands - and be the first to know about new drops & sales.