Aviator Hat Past Season
Details & Promotions
The aviator hat is an all-time classic. With its Arctic-Tech water-resistant shell and its coyote fur, it is a super versatile winter accessorie that can be worn on ski hills, in the woods or in the city.
Warmth, Style & Comfort
Comfort is one of the key elements of the aviator hat. The adjustable chin buckle, the duck down duvet insulation and the water-resistant shell will for sure keep you warm and dry all winter long.
- Duck down insulation
- Nylon linning
- Classic style
- Coyote fur
- Adjustable buckle chin
|Materials :||192 GSM, Arctic-Tech 85% Polyester/15% Cotton blend with DWR finish|
|Insulation :||Duck Down Duvet|
|Warranty :||Lifetime of product|
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
Product style: cgo-sol-5187m