Men's Banff Parka
Shipping : Canada Only
Product style: 4074m
The Banff parka is like the perfect hybrid between a technical and an urban jacket. A classic style, leather accents, military buttons and a modern cut.
City & Country
With its removable hood, its elastic cuffs and its removable coyote fur hood, the Banff parka adapt to various situations and climates. A mid-thigh length to maximise comfort and protection from the cold wind.
Thermal Experience Index (TEI)
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal Experience Index: 4 (-15°C / -25°C)
- Duck down insulation
- Removable hood with coyote fur
- Mid-thigh length
- Heavy-duty zipper
- Reinforced elbows for durability
- Centre back length: 35.5'' / 90.17cm
- Elegant look
|Materials :||192 GSM, Arctic-Tech 85% Polyester/15% Cotton blend with DWR finish|
|Insulation :||Duck Down Insulation|
|Recommended use :||Urban, outdoor activities|
|Fur :||Removable coyote fur ruff|
|Warranty :||Lifetime of the product|
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.