Men's Borden Bomber
Shipping : Canada Only
Product style: 7968m
The Borden Bomber looks a lot like the popular Chiliwack Jacket from Canada Goose. Its main features: warmth, durability and mobility. It also has a great urban style.
Urban Aviator Look
With its two hand-warming pockets, aviator style, removable coyote fur and duck down insulation; the Borden jacket is the perfect mix between a coat made for the city and the woods.
- Duck down insulation
- Centre back length: 27.25in (69.85cm)
- Removable coyote fur
- Hand-warming pockets
- Aviator look
- Practical pockets
|Materials :||Arctic-Tech fabric|
|Insulation :||Duck Down Insulation|
|Recommended use :||Urban, outdoor activities|
|Warranty :||Lifetime of product|
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index : 3 (-10°C / -20°C)
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.