Men's Chateau - Fusion Fit
Details & Promotions
Finding the right fit in a parka is essential for optimal comfort in the outdoors. The Fusion Fit is designed to accommodate smaller body frames for both men and women and offers shortened sleeve and jacket lengths. The Chateau parka is kind of the classic option from Canada Goose for men. A modern cut, a simple and elegant look, with a coyote fur hood.
The Classic for Men
With its mid-thigh length, its duck down insulation, its elastic cuffs and the Arctic-Tech/nylon shell, the Chateau parka will help you go through winter with grace and style.
- Duck down insulation
- Heavy-duty zipper
- Centre back length: 31,44 po (79,85 cm)
- Nylon water-resistant linning
- Re-enforced elastic cuffs
- Removable hood with coyote fur
- Inside safety pocket
|Materials :||Arctic-Tech fabric, Nylon|
|Insulation :||Duck down duvet|
|Hood :||Removable, coyote fur|
|Recommended use :||Urban, outdoor activities|
|Warranty :||Product's lifetime|
Thermal Experience Index (TEI)
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal Experience Index: 4 (-15°C / -25°C)
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.