Finding the right fit in a parka is essential for optimal comfort in the outdoors. The Fusion Fit is designed to accommodate smaller body frames for both men and women and offers shortened sleeve and jacket lengths.
Fusion Fit is based on the average size of over 26 body measurements and over 16 000 individual scans of Korean, Chinese and Japanese body frames.
The Chilliwack Bomber was developed as a nod to the styling and needs of post war bush pilots in Canada's north.Click here for a review of the Chilliwack
At a time and in places where pilots performed their own aircraft maintenance on desolate, wind-blown Arctic runways, durability, warmth and mobility were vital if not at times, life saving. The iconic coyote fur ruff that surrounds the hood of the Chilliwack bomber ensured they wouldn't be frostbitten while working on their crafts and the premium Canadian down insulation took care of maintaining core temperatures. The success of this iconic Canada Goose jacket is evidenced by the fact that Canada Goose jackets are still worn by northern pilots today.Features
• Bomber-length for exceptional mobility.
• Coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood for an authentic-look and great protection in high-wind conditions.
• Storm flap over the 2-way locking front zipper is secured with hidden buttons to offer increased protection from the cold and wind
• Elasticized, rib-knit cuffs and waistband to provide comfort and keep the cold wind out
• A multitude of pockets for storage and hand warming
• Two high, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
• Two lower, fleece-lined pockets secure with Velcro® flaps
• Utility pocket on left sleeve for storage of smaller items
• One interior security pocket to keep belongings safe
• Centre back length: 27.25" (69.22cm)
• Fill: 625 fill power white duck downThe Thermal experience index(TEI):
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 3 (-10°C / -20°C)Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions :
The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.