Men's Citadel Parka
Shipping : Canada Only
Product style: 4567m
We could say that the Citadel Parka is the lighter version of the famous Expedition Parka from Canada Goose. With this jacket, you get the best of both worlds: excellent technical capacities and an urban and accessible look.
Performance & Elegance
The Citadel Parka will keep you warm all winter long with the mid-thigh length and duck down insulation. With its multiple pockets, storm-hood, heavy-duty zipper and elastic cuffs, you have all the tools to go through winter in style.
Thermal Experience Index (TEI)
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal Experience Index: 4 (-15°C / -25°C)
- Duck down insulation
- Mid-Thigh length
- Adjustable storm-hood
- Multiple pockets
- Centre back length: 36,75 in (93,5 cm)
- Elastic cuffs
- Heavy-duty zipper
|Materials :||192 GSM, Arctic-Tech 85% Polyester/15% Cotton blend with DWR finish|
|Insulation :||Duck down duvet 625|
|Recommended use :||Urban, outdoor activities|
|Fur :||Removable coyote fur ruff|
|Warranty :||Lifetime of the product|
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.