Men's Expedition Parka
Details & Promotions
Originally designed for scientists in Antarctica, the Canada Goose Expedition Parka for men is a winter jacket ensuring serious warmth and protectioneven in the coldest places on earth. The 625 fill power white duck down insulation and Arctic Tech fabric are made to withstand the most extreme weather conditions, while the hood offers a custom fit for superior protection in high-wind conditions. Furthermore, the Expedition parka well-thought-out features such as a multiple functional pockets, perfect for carrying extra gear or warming your hands.
Canada Goose products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship, to protect you in some of the most extreme weather conditions.
Warm, durable and iconic.
Expedition Parka Features
- Fleece-lined chin guard for comfort
- Heavy-duty centre front YKK® 2-way locking zipper
- Interior shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over their shoulder
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with Velcro®
- Adjustable heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold
- Centre back 'Expedition' name patch that acts as a hanging strap
- Interior elastic drawcord to adjust the waist
- Insulated windguard for greater warmth and protection
- Elasticized nylon snow skirt
Thermal experience index: 5 (-30°C+). Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of their products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
|Arctic TechExtreme conditions :||The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
|Insulation :||625 Fill Power White Duck Down|
|Hood :||Vertically adjustable, adjustable hood opening, adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high-wind conditions, non-removable|
|Pockets :||Four exterior fleece-lined zippered handwarmer pockets secured with Velcro ® flaps
Exterior utility pocket on left sleeve and flap pocket on right sleeve
Two interior pockets; security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in pocket
|Centre back length :||35'' / 88.9cm|
|Recommended use :||Winter activities, Expeditions|
|Fur :||Non-removable coyote fur ruff|
|Made in :||Canada, with domestic and imported materials|