Expedition Parka - Men's
Designed for Polar Conditions.
Canada Goose created the men's EXPEDITION PARKA for scientists undertaking research in Antarctica. This ultra-warm parka is padded with 625-fill power white duck down. A rugged Arctic Tech shell fabric woven to block wind and heavy snowfall offers unrivaled weather protection. With a thermal index of -30°C and below, this parka keeps you warm wherever you encounter harsh, cold, conditions.
- 625 fill white duck down
- Removable coyote fur ruff
- 2-way adjustable tunnel hood
- Fleece-lined chin guard
- Heavy-duty 2-way YKK zipper, storm flap
- 6 exterior pockets (hand, sleeve, chest)
- Interior shoulder straps
- Interior drawcord to retain warmth
- Hide-away elasticized snow skirt
- Heavy rib-knit cuffs to retain heat
- Relaxed fit, mid-thigh length
- Temperature rating: -30°C and below