• Slim Fit
• Mesh venting at upper back adds breathability
• Double reinforced elbows for durability
• Heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs and waistband keep out the cold
• Lots of storage options with mesh-lined handwarmer pockets, lower flap pockets and utility pocket on right sleeve
• Centre back length: 25.5 (65 cm) - size large
• Wash care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry medium. Do not dry clean
• Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
Dura-Force: A durable fabric ready for high winds and rugged conditions. Functional, comfortable and wind and water-resistant.
• Fabric: 100% nylon Heavy Windwear.
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Soft: A fabric thats ideal for use in delicate places, such as near the face, where a rough texture would be uncomfortable.
The Thermal experience index(TEI):
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 1 (5°C / -5°C). Lightweight for active pursuits.