Men's Langford - Fusion Fit
Shipping : Canada Only
Product style: cgo-2062ma
Finding the right fit in a parka is essential for optimal comfort in the outdoors. The Fusion Fit is designed to accommodate smaller body frames for both men and women and offers shortened sleeve and jacket lengths. Inspired by the success of the Banff and Chateau parkas, Canada Goose recently came up with the Langford, part of the Arctic Collection. The jacket itself is longuer, providing a better coverage for the legs. However, what we notice the most is its elegant and clean look.
Style & Performance
On top of having a great classic look, the Langford parka is also 100% practical. With two high hand-warmer pockets; an elasticized waist draw; an insulated storm flat underneath centre-front zipper; an adjustable storm-proofed hood; and two interior pockets with a security zipper, this jacket is more than ready for winter.
Thermal Experience Index (TEI)
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal Experience Index: 4 (-15°C / -25°C)
- 625-Fill White Duck Down Insulation
- Centre back length: 32,69 po (83,02 cm)
- Removable coyote fur ruff
- Treated with WR finish
- Mid-thigh length
- Clean and stylish look
|Insulation :||625-Fill White Duck Down|
|Recommended use :||Winter activites|
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.