The men's Langford is the most recent addition to Canada Goose renowned Arctic Collection. Its clean appearance and mid-thigh length are complimented by the coyote fur ruff along its stormproof hood, making this relatively new design look like an instant classic. The Langford is padded with 625-Fill White Duck Down and has its insulation certified for temperatures as low as -25°C. It's also equipped with an Arctic Tech shell, which is treated with a DWR finish and woven to reduce cold air penetration. The coat has two higher handwarmer pockets, and its interior has easily accessible zippered pockets. An insulated storm flap ensures cool air doesn't seap through the front zipper. Heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs prevent snow from inflitrating up your sleeves.
TEI Rating: 4 (-15 to -25°C)
625-Fill White Duck Down
Arctic Tech shell weave
Removable coyote fur ruf
Four fleece-lined hand pockets
Heavy-duty two-way zipper
Thermal Experience Index
• Thermal Experience Index Rating: 4 (-15 to -25°C)
• 192 GSM, Arctic-Tech 85% Polyester/15% Cotton blend with a DWR finish
• 625-Fill White Duck Down Insulation
• Tailored fit • Mid-high length
• Yes, insulated. • Features removable Coyote fur brim
• 4 fleece lined hand pockets, 2 internal zippered pocket
• Wind resistant outer fabric weave
• Winter Activities
• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Talk to one of our specialists.
1 800 729-0322
Monday-Friday: 9am to 10pm ET Saturday: 10am to 6pm ET Sunday: 1pm to 9pm ET
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …