Men's Lodge Jacket
Shipping : Canada Only
Product style: cgo-5056m
• Centre back length: 28'' (71.12cm)
• Hip-length with a drop tail, and double layer windproof shell provide increased protection from the cold and wind
• Adjustable hem when pulled in tight seals out cold and wind Jacket can be packed into brushed tricot lined inner pocket to create a comfy pillow
• Internal stretch mesh pocket for easy access storage
• Insulated front storm flap with a brushed tricot chin guard behind a 2-way locking reversed coil zipper
• Down filled collar adjusts with a drawcord to seal out drafts
• Two hand pockets and one napoleon chest pocket with zipper closures provide a place to safely store your belongings.
• Fit: Slim Insulated
• Fill: 750 fill power Hutterite white duck down
• Versatile: Ultimate warmth, comfort & versatility
Basecamp-20D: Classic and enduring ripstop construction that has proven the test of time with variable, windproof construction providing the most reliable all conditions performance and versatility.
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Windproof: The fabric is woven or treated to completely block any air flow that could penetrate through the garment. This provides protections from windy conditions but is also ideal when participating in outdoor activities as the rapid flow of air can greatly impact heat loss from body.
• Versatile: A fabric that is suitable for wearing both as a stand-alone outerwear piece and as a layering piece.
The Thermal experience index(TEI):
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 2 (0°C / -15°C). Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.