Expedition PBI Heritage with Fur Parka - Men's
Developed for scientists working in Antarctica, a portion of the sale of this parka will support research by Polar Bears International.
The Expedition is the original extreme weather parka, developed for scientists working in McMurdo Station, Antarctica. Whether your next journey is through a frozen urban jungle or across uncharted ice fields, with the Canada Goose Expedition Parka you get performance that is proven at the South Pole each year by the National Science Foundation division of Polar Research. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this item will support research by the Polar Bears International organization and the preservation of polar bear habitats.
• Adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Removable fur ruff with a shaping wire stands up to harsh winds
• Fleece-lined chin guard for added warmth and comfort
• Webbing grab strap at upper back with 'Expedition' emblem patch
• Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
• Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
• Hide-away nylon elasticized snow skirt for added protection
• Placket with Velcro® closures over 2-way zipper that unzips from the bottom for added range of motion or ventilation. Storm flap underneath zipper adds a layer of protection
• 6 exterior pockets: 4 double-entry pockets on front body with top flap and Velcro®closures, side entry has zipper closures. Utility pocket on left sleeve, utility pocket on right sleeve with top flap and Velcro® closure
• 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in pocket
• Canada Goose donates $50 from each sale of a PBI jacket, which provides critical funding for polar bear and environmental research and advocacy
• Fit: Classic
• Hood Trim: Fur
• Origin: Made in Canada
• Disc: PBI Classic
• Fur: Removable Fur Ruff
• Fur Origin: North America
• Fill: 625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Down , 80% Down, 20% Feathers
• Composition: 83% Polyester, 17% Cotton
• Water repellent
• ARCTIC TECH® Extreme Conditions: Designed to protect you in nature's most extreme conditions and cold climates, Arctic Tech® is an iconic heritage textile crafted from a blend of 83% Polyester and 17% Cotton. Containing cotton, a natural fibre, the fabric will develop a patina and build character over time. Dry to the touch, this durable fabric with a water-repellent finish will keep you protected wherever adventure takes you.
• Dry clean only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning.
Size & Fit
• A casually relaxed fit with a roomy silhouette.
• Designed to be worn over first layers, knitwear or sweaters.
• Depending on your preferred styling, get your true size for a relaxed look or size down for a more fitted look.
• Model is 6'1", has 31" waist, 40" chest and wears size M