Men's Redstone Jacket
Details & Promotions
• Slim Fit
• Length: Mid-thigh
• Non-removable, adjustable hood with a storm flap brim stands up to high winds
• Mesh venting at upper back adds breathability
• Customize the fit with adjustable waist, hem and hood drawcords
• Droptail hem for extra coverage
• Scalloped edge cuffs with snap closure add protection against wet, cold weather
• Maxmimum storage with angled chest pockets with military buttons, mesh handwarmer pockets, side entry hip pockets and interior security pocket
• Centre back length: 31.5 (80 cm) - size large
• Wash care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry medium. Do not dry clean
• Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
Dura-Force: A durable fabric ready for high winds and rugged conditions. Functional, comfortable and wind and water-resistant.
• Fabric: 100% nylon Heavy Windwear.
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Soft: A fabric thats ideal for use in delicate places, such as near the face, where a rough texture would be uncomfortable.
The Thermal experience index(TEI):
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 1 (5°C / -5°C). Lightweight for active pursuits.