Men's Resolute Parka
Details & Promotions
The Resolute Parka is the jacket that made Canada Goose's reputation. This is the perfect technical coat if you need to stay warm in intense conditions.
Technical, Robust and Comfortable
The Canada Goose Resolute is on of the best technical jackets out there: 8 pockets to keep your stuff safe, a chin protector, a reinforced hood with fur, reflective tape on the back, arms and chest, an ultra-resistant two way zipper and nylon elastic cuffs.
- Duck Down Insulation
- Water Resistant
- Extremely robust
- Two hand-warming pockets
- Centre back length: 38.5'' / 97.79cm
- Ultra-solid two way zipper
- 8 pockets
|Materials :||192 GSM, Arctic-Tech 85% Polyester/15% Cotton blend with DWR finish|
|Insulation :||Duck Down Duvet|
|Recommended use :||Outdoor activities|
|Fur :||Removable coyote fur ruff|
|Warranty :||Lifetime of product|
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
The Thermal experience index(TEI):
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 5 (30°C & BELOW). Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.