The Selkirk Parka, a new hip-length parka is a perfect furless option. Slim-insulation with a removable hood and Military button closures are a few of the contemporary details featured in this parka.
Selkirk Parka Features
• Removable hood with two-way adjustable hood(hood opening vertically)
• Brushed tricot chin guard for comfort
• Heavy-duty, centre front YKK 2-way locking zipper
• Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with Military button closure
• Top patch pockets with flap and Military button closure
• Lower hand pockets: two fleece-lined hand warming pockets
• Two drop-in pockets with flaps secured with Military button closure.
• Two interior drop-in pockets with velcro closure
• Recessed heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs to keep out the cold
• Centre back length: 28 in / 71.12 cm
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index : 3 (-10°C / -20°C)
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions :
||625 Fill power white duck down
|| Lower hand pockets: two fleece-lined hand warming pockets with button closure, two drop-in pockets with flaps secured with Military button closure, two interior drop-in pockets with velcro closure
The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.