Men's Snow Mantra Parka
Shipping : Canada Only
Product style: 9501m
Canada Goose's Mantra Parka is the jacket normally used by workers on oil platforms - where weather and winds are usually brutal. Even in temperatures going as low as -60C, the jacket will protect you from the cold.
For intense climates
The Mantra is one of the most heavy-duty jackets ever made by Canada Goose. With its long fit, storm-hood, extra linning filled with down insulation, solid zipper, elastic cuffs and a pair of air-activated Grabber warmers, it is ready for the coldest weathers.
- Mid-thigh length
- Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a 3-way adjustable tunnel hood (vertically, horizontally and hood opening), with an adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high-wind conditions
- Fleece-lined throat-latch provides extra warmth
- High-pile, fleece lined windguard from top to bottom and along hood opening for increased comfort and warmth
- Shoulder grab-straps and back webbing grab strap for hanging with sewn-on name patch
- Heavy-duty, centre front YKK® 2-way locking zipper
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with Velcro®
- Double-reinforced elbows for durability
- 2-way side zippers from hem to waist allow access to side arms or pockets
- Two full-bellow chest pockets with 3M™ reflective tape secured with Velcro® flaps
- Extra layer of down-proof nylon lining
- Two lower, two toned, full-bellow snow pockets secured with Velcro® flaps, on top of which are two fleece lined handwarmer slash pockets
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Utility pocket on left sleeve
- Stowaway ID window on left chest pocket
- D-ring serves as glove attachment point
- 3M™ reflective tape across back for increased visibility
- Three large interior pockets
- Insulated elasticized nylon snow skirt with Velcro® adjustment
- Napoleon pocket secured with zipper
- Two mesh kidney pouches with air activated Grabber® biodegradable warmers
- Recessed, heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs
- Canada Goose disc on stowable right pocket panel
- Adjustable waist drawcord provides added warmth
- Centre back length: 38.5'' / 97.79cm
|Materials :||192 GSM, Arctic-Tech 85% Polyester/15% Cotton blend with DWR finish|
|Insulation :||675 Fill Power White Goose Down|
|Recommended use :||Outdoors|
|Waterproof :||Water Resistant|
|Warranty :||Lifetime of product|
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
The Thermal experience index(TEI):
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 5 (-30°C+). Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.