Men's Timber Shell Past Season
Details & Promotions
The Canada Goose Timber shell is the brand's most advanced, functional hard shell. It is endowed with a practical helmet-compatible hood and features a fabric that is windproof, waterproof/breathable and fully seam-sealed. The Timber is the ultimate protection whether you are skiing, hiking, or exploring trails.
Canada Goose's promise to their customers is to always make a quality product, hand-stitched here in Canada.
Technical and functional shell
The Timber features an exclusive three-layer Tri-Durance HS fabric with an amazingly soft hand-feel. This technical shell is form-fitting to move and stretch with you, whatever you do. Waterproof, windproof and breathable; it is designed to thrive in high intensity pursuits and in the wettest conditions. It also features YKK® AquaGuard® water-repellent locking zippers on all pockets and underarm vents.
Timber Jacket Features
- Reflective tape under sleeves for added visibility
- 3-way adjustable, helmet compatible hood
- Hip-length, cut longer at the back
- Adjustable waist from the inside, with an elastic drawcord
- Brushed tricot lined interior collar
- YKK® AquaGuard® water-repellent 2-way locking zippers
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of their products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from the expansive Canada Goose collection. TEI of the Timber : 1 (5°C /-5°C).
|Materials :||Three-layer, Tri-Durance HS hard shell86 % Nylon, 14 % Spandex, 197 GSM. A waterproof, windproof, breathable, durable, Durance laminated and 4-way stretch fabric.|
|Pockets :||Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
Two hand pockets with zippers
Two chest pockets with hidden zippers
|Recommended use :||Hiking & Trekking, Snowshoe & Cross Country Skiing|
|Warranty :||Lifetime of the product|
Dry, Breathable and Durable 3-Layer Hard Shell
Our durance laminated 3-layer hard shell fabric with superior bonding and 4-way stretch makes this our most premium, waterproof and breathable shell at the right weight, integrating the utmost in durability and performance. Ideal to thrive in wet conditions during high-intensity pursuits.
• Waterproof: The fabric is treated with a waterproof coating or laminate, which prevents water from passing through to the inside of the jacket.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• 4-Way stretch: Fabric that stretches in both widthwise and lengthwise in direction, providing the exceptional mobility and comfort for the wearer.
• Breathable: The fabric is treated with a coating or laminate that allows water vapour to pass from the interior to the exterior. This allows your perspiration to evaporate, keeping you dry.
• Windproof: The fabric is woven or treated to completely block any air flow that could penetrate through the garment. This provides protections from windy conditions but is also ideal when participating in outdoor activities as the rapid flow of air can greatly impact heat loss from body.
• Durance Laminated: A microporous coating applied to the inside face of fabric that makes it waterproof and breathable.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
Product style: cgo-sol-5331m