Women's Camp Down Hooded Jacket
Shipping : Canada Only
Product style: 5061l
The Camp Down Hooded winter Jacket is the latest addition to the popular lightweight down collection by Canada Goose. It's perfect for walking your four-legged friend on those crisp evenings or for winter activities such as cross-country skiing.
Canada Goose prides itself in making quality insulated jackets and accessories for the coldest conditions on Earth, since 1957.
Ultralight protection that will keep you warm
This is the perfect jacket for the woman on the go: 750 fill power, Canadian Hutterite down insulation works with the hood for added warmth and protection from the elements.
Camp Down Hooded Jacket Features
- Mid-thigh length provides ample protection: 31.5'' / 80cm
- Windproof by construction for maximum warmth when out in the elements and integrated hood is constructed at the neckline for changeability and added comfort
- Insulated centre front storm flap, with a wrap over brushed tricot chin guard, in addition to a down filled drawcord collar combine to keep out the drafts and keep your chin warm against the harsh winter wind
- Centre-front YKK® 2-way locking reversed coil zipper, with CG logo zipper pull
- Fleece lined stretch cuffs to keep out the cold and brushed tricot at the back neck for increased warmth
- Centre back length: 31,5 po (80 cm)
- Internal stretch mesh pocket and two hand pockets secured with YKK® reversed coil zippers and zipper pulls to store car keys, MP3 players or any other small items you want kept secure
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 2 (0°C / -15°C)
|Material:||Lightweight Shell: 36gsm, Lightweight Periderm 20D, 100% Nylon Ripstop treated with a DWR finish.
Lining: 52gsm, Intraderm 30D, 100% recycled Polyester down proof, plain weave treated with a DWR finish.
|Insulation:||750 fill power Hutterite white duck down|
|Pockets:||Two hand pockets, internal mesh pocket|
|Recommended use:||Urban, Snowshoe & Cross country skiing|
|Waterproof:||Durable water-repellant finish|
|Warranty||Lifetime of the product|
Basecamp-20D: Classic and enduring ripstop construction that has proven the test of time with variable, windproof construction providing the most reliable all conditions performance and versatility.
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Windproof: The fabric is woven or treated to completely block any air flow that could penetrate through the garment. This provides protections from windy conditions but is also ideal when participating in outdoor activities as the rapid flow of air can greatly impact heat loss from body.
• Versatile: A fabric that is suitable for wearing both as a stand-alone outerwear piece and as a layering piece.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.