Women's Camp Down Hoody
Details & Promotions
The women's Camp Hoody is a stylish and light piece of down insulation, designed for comfort, windproof protection, and versatility for activities like snowshoeing, ice skating, and chilly evening strolls. It's padded with plush 750 Fill Power Hutterite White Duck down, and Canada Goose has a rated its core insulation to be sufficient for temperatures dropping to -15°C. The Camp Hoody comes in a slimming fit and features a drop tail for additional protection against cold winter breezes.
- TEI: 2 (-0°C to -15°C)
- 750 fill power Hutterite White Duck insulation
- Slim-fit, hip-length with drop tail for protection
- Made in Canada
Windproof | Self-Packable
The Camp Hoody features an outer shell designed with the lightweight and mobile Basecamp ripstop fabric, which has a DWR water-repellent finish and provides windproof performance in harsh conditions. It's also Self-packable, stuffing into its own interior pocket that has a zippered closure, helping make this hoody the perfect traveling jacket on trips where storage space is minimal.
- Basecamp -20D nylon ripstop
- Self-packable into its own interior pocket
- Insulated hood is adjusts vertically & at opening
- Two fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Heavy-duty, 2-way locking YYK® zipper
- Lycra stretch® cuffs